Saturday, January 29, 2011

Magical Unicorn Rider

I apologize for not uploading something sooner, unfortunately, during class we had a last minute exercise, and JUST after I finished I had to run to get to my swim class...

SO, instead of getting what I did last class, you'll get to see my final from last year.

That's me on the unicorn, if you actually want to know. I was actually sitting on the edge of a couch when I cut myself out!












You'll notice that this is seriously magical, I mean, I'm calling the butterflies... look at them, they're like my aura. And the double rainbows? WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN?!

What I learned that semester: shadows, layers, masks, folders, opacity, hues and a whole bunch more! I really enjoyed that class, the teacher was incredibly friendly (it always helps!).

No comments:

Post a Comment